Self Assessment

    

Lessons From Class

    The blogging is not hard. It is in fact teaching me more about the subject in hand. It is the ability on my hand of being able to sit down and do it on time. Time management is very important but I need to find my balance in the the importance in school. I do not like setting a minimal  on how much to right, but I would like to know what is acceptable to my blogs can go beyond. I like to think I am putting in a lot of effort in my blogs. I do not like procrastinating. If I am able to complete it then I would like to complete it then. In my line of work it is hard to make time to do so though. I have can to an understand that I must go down in days and hours so that I may progress in my classes. As I type my blogs, I tend to reread the same sentences or go back a few sentence sentences to make sure the sound of it flows and goes correctly. I like to encourage criticism. It helps me and pushes me to write better and points out things I may have not caught. So, please have others in the class read my blogs and give me feed back. I want to improve. In class, may we talk about how to make our published writing pieces more professional? That will make me feel better since anyone may access these. I came into this class not knowing what to expect. I am better in writing nonfiction, SciFi, and make believe. In other words being taught a new trait in how to write is impressing me to reach more people and either teach them or simply expanding my opinion by persuading or agreeing with people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Travel There

About Me